Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Today is one of my favorite days of the year!

I love St. Patrick's Day... I am not really sure why since I don't like to be pinched and I don't really like the color green... but I am Irish and I love celebrating the holiday!

Growing up my mom ALWAYS went ALL out for holidays! We usually woke up to a little something in the morning before we went to school and came home to a festive dinner.

I thought I was going to surprise Scott with breakfast this morning since I picked up his favorite Lucky Charms and I turned the milk green... I thought I was being festive enough but to my surprise he beat me to have breakfast ready and he went ALL OUT!!!!

I woke up to Green Eggs, Green Waffles and Green Milk! It was TOO CUTE!!!! Of course I took some pictures to show off his amazing cooking!

(Thanks Babe!!! Your the Best Hubby!!! )

We didn't end the Holiday with just breakfast though! We had a Green dinner too!!! My family makes this YUMMY Green Pepper Pork Loin and since its green I felt it fit perfectly for the day!


All and all we had a fun Green Filled Day! I hope yours was just as great!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

you two are CUTE! i wish i had waken up to green eggs and waffles. Yum!

i'm happy to see that you are posting more on your blog.

miss you.

Our Little Family said...

Keep the posts coming! That is a very creative way to celebrate St. Patrick's day! I love the green milk! I will have to try that next St. Patrick's day! Good to see that everything is going well!

Happy birthday to you! I can't remember a lot of things right now, so I don't remember which day in March your birthday is. I will call you soon.