and Ashley picked up the first two season sets at Best Buy during an after Thanksgiving sale. When we finally started to watch it, we were both hooked. Its all about two (half) brothers, Michael Scofield and Lincoln Burrows. Lincoln is framed for murder and is put into prison while he waits for his death sentence to be carried out. Michael is a very successful engineer who happens to have access to the blueprints of the prison that his brother is in. He comes up with a plan to get himself put into prison, then break his brother out before he goes to the electric chair. You might be thinking (like I was at first), "so the show is about guys that break out of prison, so there's nothing to show after they break out!" Well we are now on season three and there is plenty more "breaking out" being done. Season 5 starts today, so we're going to fill up our TIVO while we try to catch up. Go check it out... its really good!
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Ashley and Scott!! Doug and I have a blog now too!! check it out ! =) dougandmarlagrover.blogspot.com. how are you guys?
http://cbgerald.blogspot.com/
Scott, this is Clif's mom writing you. Don't know if you and Clif have kept up with each other, but I know he would love to hear from you. I am going to send him your blog spot. Here is their family blog. He will be a daddy soon-- crazy!!! HUH???
HEY!!! I didn't know you had a blog! {glad to see I made the friend list though! haha} I'm adding you to mine, so make sure you update often!jk...I'll have to give prison break a try, just don't know if Deon will agree with squeezing in one more show!!! LOL..
Post a Comment