Sunday, March 7, 2010

Coupon Shopping Lessons...

So a few people have asked me to teach them how to coupon shop....

A few months ago I was asked if I would present at the BYU-Idaho Home and Family Conference a class on coupon shopping....

So to help me feel comfortable in front of a ton of people I am going to have a girls night on Wednesday (March 10) at 7:00pm at my place for friends to teach what you need to know to start coupon shopping!

If your in Rexburg... come on over! Even if you don't want to learn how to coupon shop it will be a fun girls night, which is always needed!!!

If your interested in the Home and Family Conference here is a link to where you go to get tickets....

BYU-Idaho Home and Family Conference

I have met with a few of the other teachers and they have some great classes prepared!

4 comments:

lance n sarah said...

I would soooo be there if I lived closer. I wanna learn

Our Little Family said...

I need to learn how to coupon shop. How did the girls night go? I would have gone if I lived in Rexburg.

Unknown said...

It was good! Only a few people showed up but it was perfect to get their feedback on what they understand about coupons and to see what areas would be good to teach about at the class I did at BYUI. The class at BYUI went well too... I stressed about it but it turned out great! :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.