Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Our Little Pool Time Friends

Today Luke and I had little visitors stop by for a swim. We had so much fun watching them. Thanks for stopping by ducks please come back again! 












3 comments:

Alysha and Jason Whiting said...

Oh my gosh! So cute!

Mindy said...

Two years without updating and when you do ... a duck? Well, played Hardy. Well, played. :)

Unknown said...

Mindy your comment made me laugh! I know I haven't posted in forever. I want to start being better at it so I thought I would give it a shot today and it was a lot easier than I remember it. So hopefully it wont be another two years before I post again! ;) A friend of mine showed me her scrap book that she had published from her blog and it was super neat so it inspired me to start it again!