On December 29, 2012 Scott and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary!
It has been the best 5 years of my life! Scott is a wonderful, fun, supportive, loving, caring husband and father. He's my best friend and I love every day because I know he's by my side!
I woke up to white roses and chocolates from Scott and a little later he gave me a new watch that I have been admiring! I was excited for the gift I made for him this year! I put together a scrapbook of our life as friends up to us getting married. I had so much fun going through old pictures of us and remembering our dates and memories together from that time of our life! He loved the book and I can't wait to have a house of our own to have it out on our coffee table!
We tried to make a fun weekend get away but it didn't work out so at the last minute we left Luke with my parents on Saturday night and at least got away for a few hours for a date night. Scott made me go shopping for a new pair of maternity jeans because I only had one pair that I liked. I found a pair I loved and was very grateful cause I know how much he hates shopping with me! I let him go look at guns at a gun store, it was a new experience for me and I am a little worried about who owns a gun in this world after seeing the people who were buying them! We then went to dinner at Norte since Scott hadn't been.
It was a nice evening out as a couple! I can't wait to see what the next 5 years brings us!




No comments:
Post a Comment