Sunday, March 15, 2009

The BOMB.COM Stuffed French Toast

So I got this idea from a friend of mine a while back but I finally tried it out!!!! If you have a sandwich maker its a must try!


So you start with two slices of bread, cream cheese, and jelly!
(As you can see I like to make food as light as possible so I go with the low cal whole wheat bread, fat free cream cheese, and sugar free jelly! :)

Spread the cream cheese and jelly on the bread just like a PB&J sandwich...


Mix eggs and cinnamon in a flat bowl...


Take your sandwich and dip it in the bowl of eggs making sure the sandwich is covered....
Lay the sandwich on the sandwich maker and let it cook!

Before....

After...
Add a little syrup and powder sugar and you are ready to go!



( Again I like to go light so I add sugar free syrup or apple sauce which sounds odd but is actually really good on pancakes, waffles or french toast if you are trying to cut calories or you don't want your kids to have too much sugar in the morning.)

YUMMY!!!!!
Let me know how it goes if you try it out!

3 comments:

Cami Eyre said...

Hey! I was so excited to find your blog! And remember how we've been in the same town for way too long without seeing each other...anyway, let's do something about that! :)

lance n sarah said...

Oh my gosh that sounds sooo good. I'm definetly trying this one. How are you guys doing? We miss you.

SusieQ said...

I made this today and it was delicious! Danny loved it too. Yummy Ashabash!