Luke turns 18 Months in January which means he will get to
go to nursery and we will get a few months of enjoying 2nd and 3rd
hour before baby girl arrives. Luke is definitely ready to play with friends
rather than deal with us trying to keep him quiet in classes or in the hallway.
The nursery in our ward will let you bring in your kids before 18 months as long
as you stay in with them so we decided we would try to bring him in for an hour
every once in a while until he is old enough to go on his own.
Sunday was his first day and he did great! He was hesitant
at first and cried a little when they were asked to sit in a circle and talk
about thanksgiving. He loved getting to play with the toys and his two friends
Bennett Packard and Vincent DeCato. He even made an art project of a little
turkey while we were in there.
I did have a little mommy melt down at the end of the day when I realized my little man is starting to grow up and I have to trust him with other people! I have no clue what I am going to do when it comes time to send him to kindergarten. Thankfully for us moms we have baby steps to prepare us for letting them grow up!






No comments:
Post a Comment