Thursday he graduated from High School...
Friday he turned the big 18.... (I realized we didn't take any pictures)
and Saturday he was recognized for earning his Eagle in Scouting with his Eagle Court of Honor....
We are so proud of everything he has accomplished! He is the hardest working 18 year old I know! He honored me with a mentoring pin at his eagle court of honor but I have to say sometimes he is more of a mentor to me...He is such an example on always accomplishing our goals and trying new things! He can do whatever he sticks his mind to. Just in the last few years he has learned how to spear fish, kayak, fish for lobster, ASL, design amazing cakes, build websites, edit photos, be a CEO of a company for a class which went to a competition is San Diego which did amazing, planted a garden which we are very grateful for because it is starting to produce all sorts of fruits and veggies like avocados, berries, lemons, oranges, and bananas and he has become an uncle which he does an amazing job at. He's an all around amazing young man and I cant believe he has accomplished all of this in only the past 4 years. He will be going to BYUI this winter and off to a mission when he turns 19, I cant imagine what he is going to accomplish on his next adventures!
Ryan we love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment