Today while I was working he was playing with his toys and I took a second to video him and was able to catch him showing off a few things has has just learned to do....
At 11 months he now...
- Hes waves Hi and Bye
- He knows what a fan is since he LOVES clickers(remotes). He loves to visit Grandmas J room because he knows she will always let him play with it and he loves to watch the fan go around and around!
- He knows what a car is and has started to say something that sounds like car and zoom when you ask him what a car says. He also will roll the car on the floor. Grandma J gave him a new car that is a cell phone and car which has been a new favorite for him lately.
- He LOVES Balloons and has started to say something that sounds like the word!!! We have had balloons in the house for a few weeks for all sorts of celebrations and he will crawl or look at them when you ask him where the balloon is.
- He knows what a ball is and says ball every time he sees one. We have a few of the large exercise balls in the house that he loves to find and play with. He will usually kick or through them around the house and then chase after them.
- He also can blow kisses now and snuggles with his giant duck and bear. I haven't been able to get this on tape yet but I will definitely will try cause it is so cute!
- Hes walking all over the place and has learned to climb onto the couch.
- He still only has two front bottom teeth. All signs are pointing to those top teeth coming to visit soon though!
My baby is growing into a toddler way too quickly and as sad as it is that he isn't so little any more it is so fun to watch him learn new things!



2 comments:
found you! Yay Luke!
Smarty Pants! So cute! You and Scott have the same callings as Jason and I! I'm in YW and Jason's in Scouts. :) Love you!
Post a Comment