Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Luke's First Ear Infection & Dinner with the Hardy's

Luke has been super fussy for more than two weeks now with a nasty runny nose. He hasn't been sleeping at all which has been exhausting! I kept questioning if it was an ear infection or just teething since he only has two little teeth and hes almost 1. Yesterday he started pulling on his ear so I knew I needed to take him to the doctor. The doctor got one little glance of the inside of his ear and said "Yup, its definitely an ear infection!" Poor little guy! I felt so bad but asked the doctor if I should have brought him in earlier and she said it was good to have them wait a little while before treating it so they build up their system to fight off infections on their own. I still feel horrible but I am glad we figured it out and hopefully the meds kick in quickly!

Here are a few pictures of him at the office where he loves to watch the fish!



(By the way my little chunky monkey is weighing in at 28lb 11 oz and 31 in long. OFF THE CHARTS!!) 

After waiting 2 hours for his meds we finally made it home for him to take a nap. I left the room and checked the baby monitor to find him already sound asleep like this...

Peek...

....A Boo! 


By the end of the day he already was acting a little happier. We met up with the Hardy's in Temecula for Dinner to celebrate Chris 19th Birthday! Luke had a blast hanging out with his cousins! 




No comments: