Tomorrow is the big day we find
out if we are having a boy or girl and we get to see the little one at our
ultrasound! I am 19 weeks… 20 weeks on Friday… HALF WAY THERE! The last 20
weeks have gone by quickly! This pregnancy has been a little different than it
was with Luke. I have been sick off and on even after my first trimester and I
am always tired and moody! Since it has been so different I think it could be a
girl! Scott is guessing a boy! We have asked friends on Facebook what they
think it might be and most are voting for a girl! I am excited for either one… having two boys
so close in age will be a blast and make for a house full of energy,
soccer/basketballs, and messes… a little girl would be excited for all the cute
cloths and bows! I won’t lie, I would be excited if it was a girl so I don’t have
to worry that I get to baby #4 and I have all boys (which would be fun but I really would love to have a least 1 little girl)! I think he
or she is just as excited for us to find out as we are, since he/she has been
kicking and flipping around in my tummy all night. Scott was even able to feel
it tonight a few times.
Tomorrow we are praying for a healthy growing little baby on that ultrasound and if its a boy or a girl we will be so excited! We feel so blessed to be pregnant again so quickly after waiting so long for Luke to arrive! We thought it would take us a while just like it did for Luke but the Lord had other plans and we are so excited about them!
A few friends of mine have been having there babies this past month and I can't believe I will be holding another one of those in my arms that is mine again in 20 short weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment