Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Ward Halloween Party

Tonight was our ward Halloween party! Which I was totally not prepared for... I left Luke's costume at home so I had to run back and get it, I didn't come up with costumes for Scott and I so we were boring, we had no decorations to decorate our trunk since they are all in storage and I didn't think to pick anything up before hand so we were "That Family" who came for the candy but didn't do very much to contribute... I did bring my assigned rolls that we had to pick up on our way there because again... I did not have time to prepare a head of time!

It took Luke a little while to warm up to all the kids running around like crazy with scary costumes on. He was clinging to Scott and I the first half of the night. He was dressed in his little robot costume. He was fine with the costume on until we put his hat on... then he wasn't a fan!


There is the baby girl at almost 23 weeks. 
He had fun walking around the trunks but was more interested in the Pumpkins that people had in their trunk then the candy!






I gave him a few pieces of candy on the way home... which might have been a bad idea on my part because was on a sugar rush before bed time. He started doing this funny face with his arms scrunched up like he was scared or trying to be a zombie when we got home which had us laughing. This was the best picture I was able to get of it but Scott did catch a toned down version of it on his video camera.



We were sure to brush his teeth before he went to bed... he loves his tooth brushes.... I think we have 5 of them for just him around the house that he loves to chew on and brush his teeth with.


No comments: