Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Night at the Park
Today while Scott was at work he text me to tell me his scouts got cancelled tonight and I just happened to have dinner in the crock pot to be ready as soon as he got home from work. I was excited for the news because this left us with some time to take Luke to the park before bedtime! There is a little park up our street but it is COVERED in spider webs so I hate going to it but we found this park called Hidden Canyon Park that is just a quick drive away that is amazing and in the evening it has always been empty when we go. Luke definitely isn't big enough for parks on his own yet but with a little help he still loves when we take him to them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment