Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

I have never been a big fan of Halloween but now that I have a kiddo to celebrate it with I think I may start to enjoy it! We had a low key but fun day! For lunch I made Luke spiders (hot dogs and noodles) and crows fingers (apple slices)! I also gave him a little bag of Skittles just cause its Halloween!



I thought this was a funny face Luke made... I think he was still a little sleepy from nap time! 
A little sugar woke him up! 
When Scott got home we took Luke out trick or treating with Grandpa Johnson! We didn't make it very far but we walked our block. Luke was a little overwhelmed from all the kids, costumes and a few neighbors had some scary decorations.
Daddy's Little Robot

Off we go...
Luke's reaction to all the kids running around in costumes... He wasn't so excited about it at first! 



Trick or Treat




Happy Halloween to All our Friends and Family!

No comments: