Friday, October 19, 2012

Sick Baby Boy...

Luke has been sick all week with a fever and hes been super fussy. We have had many melt downs but along with that came a lot of cuddles. After a night of no sleep and still a fussy baby this morning I decided it was time to take him to the doctor... poor kiddo has two ear infections! 


We went straight to Walgreen's to get him meds to kick this infection since we have plans to go to the pumpkin patch tomorrow and I am hoping for a happy baby while we are there! I was dreading Walgreen's with a sick tired fussy baby... I tired to entertain him with the toy aisle, thinking that would work while we waited for them to fill the prescription  I was wrong... I showed him one of those little weird dolls that sing when you push their tummy, "Sing-a-ma-Jigs", as soon as it started singing he jumped and screamed! It finally stopped singing and I calmed him down. As soon as Luke stopped crying the doll said "bye" and he jumped and screamed again! I left the toy aisle as quickly as possible in case any other stuffed animals wanted to start singing or talking. He spotted the balloons and all of a sudden I had a happy kid! It was the best spent $3.00! He was great the rest of the wait! 

After meds and a little nap this kid wouldn't let this balloon out of his sight the rest of the night! I love how the littlest thing can make Luke so happy! 







No comments: