Tuesday, October 9, 2012

It's a Girl!

We are super excited to announce that we are having a GIRL! 

Today was our 20 week ultrasound and it went great! Baby girl looks healthy and growing perfectly! She was really active, waved, sucked her thumb, and did a few somersaults while we watched her. Here are a few pictures of the Ultrasound...






Luke loves the toys at the doctors office! :) 
 Just like we did after finding out Luke was a boy we went out to lunch at El Pollo Loco and planned a shopping trip for an outfit to bring her home in. After work we went out shopping! We didn't have luck finding it but we did find a cute outfit to celebrate finding out she is a girl! Isn't it adorable? 




We would have been excited either way but we feel so blessed and excited that the baby is healthy and cant wait for the new adventures that a little girl will bring us! When we dove off I asked Scott if he was excited about having a little girl and he got the cutest smile on his face and said yes! I have a feeling this little one is going to have him wrapped around her little finger! 

2 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Yayyyyy!!!! With the birth of Ellie, I have been comparing baby pictures it's brinleys and I always love looking at the pictures of when you and Scott came to the hospital. So fun. I don't know what it's like to have a boy, but having girls is so much fun and you'll love it. And Luke will love his baby sister so much!!

The Watkins said...

Ash!!! That is awesome! I am so excited for you guys. What a fun time of life. Moving, having babies, wow! You dress Luke cute--and he's a boy--can't wait to see what you do with a girl! Put us other moms of girls to shame, most likely.